I don't know why the sexuality has been dry,
Pecks a dozen, dodged to comfort I.
Short of never been kissed,
Shy to ever they've all been dissed.
A mere shot in the dark,
I can't tell the difference of each perfect nark.
Saddles rode beyond miles foreseen,
Ride my dismissal off into the sunset scene.
Friends above authority keep me growing,
Complements arisen, suddenly, abundantly flowing.
Miss me, miss me
You'll never pass to kiss me.
Creeping galore, stand your ground,
Find the real ones hiding from fakes around.
Still none to capture my eye,
I wish they would, it's not that I'm shy.
Soon enough I hope to find,
A kiss from an angel to call mine.
If not again, the threads will wrap back,
Unfolding to get to the center in fact.
Lick up the sweet salt,
Caress my soul, I'll call it your fault.
Mingled in lemons to juice up the fix,
Confidence and humor with a kiss in the mix.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment