Can't we play a new song
Listening to your drain
It's kind of like you stole this from a sing-a-long
I can see you clearly
No ones fooling me here
Especially as you diddle daddle right outside my room, dear.
A play on words can be hard to follow
Call it too full to learn, or too empty, too hollow
Riddle me this, Riddle me that -
Capturing simplicity in you in fact.
From the pin-point mind I hear her sigh
Can she hear me?
Is she talking to me?
Slight cough behind the door,
Slithers into my sleep adore.
Shatter my silence of peace,
Cradle her weakness as she waits on her knees
Coincidental, I think not?
Clear to all, no clutter to spot.
Hush down at the day's twilight,
The action, the lights, the people - too bright.
It's ok to break down,
As long as you don't piece yourself across the ground.
Clean ourselves up from the mess of a soul we've drawn to
Be careful the nails dig deep into the skin, so let go, you can do whatever you want to.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment