The days are hard
Worsened by the sharpening shard.
Sometimes walking away,
Is the coward way.
In this time - it is bold,
And with little anticipation I hold
It hurts
Painfully abrupts my body
Someday I'll look back
See entertainment in the track.
Still this moment I am learning,
While the air stings, my skin burning.
Withdrawal symptoms
Word vomit diss him
A path commonly taken,
Brutal in the end
Even during - the relationships, shaken.
With remorse and hesitation,
It may be crossed again, without a destination.
Warnings of caution,
Can't save a person to stop them.
Still a fun time, I can say,
A new person found by taking the hard way.
I don't regret,
Most of the shaven debt.
But now away from it,
At home dieing, my soul in a fit.
Depends how you look at this,
Could be denial, bad, or bliss.
Either one
Can't say it's done
Bottle full of medicine
From a doctor of pain
Now two days late
Feeling revived, set a new date.
Time for change
It's been done in the hands of life's game
Don't mind my troubles
Just trampling bad decisions
May help you in your path of life
To shove the ugly out and not relive my strife.
I will say this, that in my choices
There is no regret, for in all the noises
I found beauty - passion drawn
A starving somebody who I have longed.
From then to now
I've found a perfect sense of my wow.
Thank you for listening,
I hope it helps you to skip the bizarre tears and keep on glistening!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment