Black and Red
Can be all that's read.
I'd like to differ
Persuade a better view,
A new vision, speculation - We'll start with you.
Things are said,
Many misread.
The anger that comes out
Is strong passion that sounds like a shout.
Don't coward down,
Or take the easy way around.
I just want to spark that energy
That once ruled his body.
Poured out with no control,
Didn't care who was there to take the role.
Within there is a cry,
A person who hides and shy.
Cross my fingers -over and over again,
I'll push his beauty until the very end.
It's there to be shown
A sharper image to be known.
I see it, they see it
Look, you'll see it too.
Shyness is cute
But it won't kick the boot
Knock off the nonsense
Come inside and announce your presence!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment