Time to hear the story told,
Behind closed doors it's been told before.
A peak of darkness when the body begins to pump,
Shutters or shades cannot cover this baby lump.
A dieing sense to break the ice,
Shattering rapidly my feet never stop to roll the dice.
In reality, there's no better decision than to trek on the thin waters,
Easier then you could imagine, but the shoes keep on trekkin'
A destination indeed,
Will it last to succeed?
A point given, but used to my fullest,
A process I praise to shy far from the dullest.
Words upon words extracted from the race,
Yet in the end, I find myself in the same place.
A vicious cycle, I can't ignore,
Soon to be broken, without the toll of my wings to soar.
Habitual at most, I can't deny,
Forget what society tells you, OPEN the blind eye.
A path of many and more to come,
Shed a tear, for what reason?
There's much more to see as a threat int his world
From the loud abusive ones to the bratty little girl.
Judge me once,
I forgive you.
Judge me again,
And I'll do it too.
Cross my path with a smile if you could,
Every morning my mind is in more than it should.
Nonetheless I work at a life and sense of me,
Where's your thunder? Your place to be?
Respect to be exact,
Is more than I should ask.
Only to those,
Who stick up their nose.
So riddle me this and I'll be pleased,
Why would you care if I'm not on my knees?
The sight of your throne,
Has got me cringed to my dome
But that light at the end of my tunnel,
Will keep you wandering for lost eternal soul.
Repeat the refrain,
Of a choice that is made.
By all at a time or two,
Open your eyes to this sky so blue.
A drive to my decision of death and hope,
Keep all your treasures close and forget about this dope.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment