Just sat down,
wondering how it'll all pan out
Blabbing day to day,
with every ear listening with doubt.
A few words here and there,
don't spell out right
Pretty dull and repetitive,
which is where pages take flight.
Nonsense or hell in some of your eyes,
Yet a place of ease to work out my mind.
More than just words here and there,
I got it packed tight, writing, mouthing everywhere.
Stays true the feelings spilled out perfectly before,
Shy says, "Don't peak, it's a story of my life and more."
Many times,
I've wished only to reveal it all to others
Anxiety raised above my head,
stomach releasing flutters.
Now today I sit here in a whole new view,
In pure excitement to express, read this to you.
With everything said,
you must take it with a grain of salt
Always,
yet beware before feeling what your taught.
Love is beauty I have praised to show
Simply from excepting something I've just recently got to know.
Hush your mind, listen to your heart,
We all make mistakes, why should it pull us apart?
Friend or Foe?
Some may never know
For all of us in this life today,
It's given that we'll fly some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment