Saturday, October 10, 2009

Unknown [Sept. 13]

:: You could say I foresaw the future. Written before the worries became reality::

When times came crashing
Your mind is pulling above your heart
It hurts
It feels wrong and only a little right.
Unexplainable dramatic emotions
Unknown source,
Me or Him...
Or us?

Then the words in text, "Y dnt u wanna come"
Again I feel this Deja Vu
Looking back, he really loved me.
No calls, no answer.
But a text saying he wants me there.
Does he actually care?
Maybe just leave me in despair?

I must confess how worried I am,
I'm going to see my "love" my "one and only man"
I can't decide if he really wants to see me,
Or is bored with loneliness and his girl oversea.
Metaphorically speaking, His eyes have shown promise,
But my drugs haven't quite cleared his conscious.
His bright smile wimpers away at times
Just to gleam ten times harder at others
So strong I want to hold on forever,

And all I want is for someone to keep his promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment