A slight smile to cover the isolation,
Felt of hatred knocked me down
Drooling beneath the ground
Crawling to love from no translation.
Sad wind brushes my sails to float,
A tear in my eye
I cannot fly
Friends are passing, all I have is a boat.
Arisen from the depths,
The best I can do
Only a friend at heart, and none came through.
The Writings on the Wall
Have never seemed so small
Scribbled of nonsense,
I can make out little before I fall.
Any who take the time to read
Have my desire,
My passion when they're in need.
Can't be stressed enough,
Tomorrow is a new day, Sun still shining,
No matter how yesterday became so rough.
My determination will stretch,
To reach all that seemed to be behind.
Grab the hand to yank the rest, followers unfollowed are left to fetch
Finished at the new day in the making,
A smile found amongst the landslides left breaking.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment